Important Rider Information – MLR 2022
Note: We have reached our maximum limit of riders. Registration is closed, and there will be no registration on the day of the ride – you MUST be pre-registered.
Packet pick up: Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) Culinary Arts Building on Friday (9/9) afternoon, 4–6 PM. Also available Saturday (9/10) morning, 6-8 AM.
Ride Maps and Cue Sheets to Download to Print or Store on your Phone: Ride maps and cue sheets for all rides are here.
After Ride Celebration – Noon to 4 PM at Southern Maine Community College (see campus map)
Ride Start Times and Location:
- Century (100 miles): 7:00 AM
- 62 Miles: 7:30 AM
- 40 Miles: 8:00 AM
- 25 Miles: 8:30 AM
Start and Finish line at SMCC shown on map to right:
Rest Stop Times:
- Ferry Beach – 8:30 AM – 1 PM
- Kettle Cove – 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Old Orchard Beach – 7:30 AM – 3 PM
- Kennebunkport – 8:30 am – Noon
- Fortunes Rocks – 9 AM – 1 PM
Route Support (SAG) Contact: (207) 831-2111
- 6 – 8 AM at Southern Maine Community College Start Line
- 7:30 AM – 3 PM at Old Orchard Beach Rest Stop
- 8:30 AM – 1 PM at Ferry Beach Rest Stop
- 8:30 AM – noon at Kennebunkport Rest Stop
Route markings: Routes are marked with painted directional images on the road consisting of a simple orange circle with a line from the cirlce indicating direction (e.g., straight, right or left turn, etc.). See image to right
Any questions? We’d be happy to help. Contact us at MLR@easterntrail.org