Do you enjoy being out on the Eastern Trail? Meeting people?
Learning about the History of the area and sharing what you’ve learned?
Perhaps looking for an activity to do with your children, spouse or best buddy? Want to become more involved with the Eastern Trail and your community?
Then we invite you to become an Eastern Trail Ambassador!
Ambassador Overview: As an Eastern Trail Ambassador, you will provide a presence on the trail in a non-enforcement capacity, offering information to trail users, seeking and passing on to the ETA Executive Director any comments from trail users or any trail problems, and actively promoting the trail. You will hand out trail maps, provide information about current and future progress on the trail. Essentially, you will be acting as a friendly and knowledgeable representative of the Eastern Trail Alliance.
The Eastern Trail Ambassador Program is right for you, if:
- You enjoy riding your bike, walking, or running/jogging
- You want to enrich others’ Trail experiences
- You want to educate users about the history and progress of the
- Eastern Trail
- You have about 4 hours a month of free time to be outdoors
- You want to be involved in and improve your community
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some key program documents:
- Details about the Program (one page)
- Sign-up Form. Applicants can apply to become Ambassadors in several ways:
- Feedback Form. Ambassadors can submit feedback forms in several ways: